Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Read: Discussion Background
There are many coding guidelines found throughout the CPT coding manual. Each of the six sections has a specific set of guidelines that are for the entire section. Most of the guidelines are located within the individual subsections and relate to a specific smaller group of codes.
As you work on assigning codes for services performed on the Integumentary system, reflect on the purpose and meaning of the guidelines found throughout this subsection.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
- Describe one (1) difference between coding guidelines for Wound Debridement (11042-11047) and coding guidelines for Repair of Wounds (12001-13160).
- In your own words, summarize what the coding guidelines for Wound Debridement (11042-11047) instruct the coder to do when assigning codes for these services.
- In your own words, summarize what the coding guidelines for Repair of Wounds (12001-13160) instruct the coder to do when assigning codes for these services.