Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Which of the following would be covered by the UCC?
a. Sale of a vacant lot,
b. A promise to play the piano at a benefit for homeless dogs,
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
c. John, a teacher who fixes and sells cars as a second business,
d. David is hospitalized in San Diego and receives a pint of blood as a part of his treatment.
2. Bill sent Carla an offer by express mail. Carla received it at 10 am on Tuesday. At 11 am on Tuesday, Federal Express picked up Carla’s letter of acceptance, but due to an error, the letter was not sent out by the company until Wednesday at 8 am. Bill received it at 9 am on Thursday. At what time does the law consider the acceptance effective?
3. Carol sees an ad in a newspaper selling a clock radio for $50. She goes to the store and asks to buy the clock radio. Carol is:
4. Juan offers to sell his fishing boat to Marco for $450. Marco says he will buy the boat and that he will go to the credit union to apply for a loan. A contract is formed:
5. Sharon offered, in writing, to sell to David a parcel of land for $500,000. If Sharon dies, the offer will: