2-4 pages paper, easy
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Section One; Country Study:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assume your company has decided to expand their US business into an international business. You have been asked by your company to research potential countries to determine which country they should expand their business to as their first overseas venture.
- Pick a real organization to use as your template organization for this project. The organization can be a large multinational organization, a large domestic organization, a small organization, or your current (or previous) employer. State whether your organization will be selling a product (state product type), selling a service (state service), or set-up a manufacturing facility (state type of manufacturing).
- Research and determine a country that you would recommend to your CEO for international expansion. State the name of the country you will be recommending for international expansion.
- Perform a country study to help determine the any potential issues, costs, and the benefits of doing business in a particular country. At the end of your study, write a brief summary (250 words or more) that concludes your findings highlighting some of the challenges, benefits, costs, etc associated with entering this country.
Below is a list of the environmental factors you need to study and discuss in your study.
- GDP –real growth rate
- GDP – per capita
- By occupation
- Total Exports
- Exports – commodities
- Exports – partners
- Total Imports
- Import – commodities
- Import – partners
- Infrastructure – physical (transportation) & informational (communication)
- Industries growth rate
- Natural resources
- Access to resources and raw materials
- Land use
- Current environmental issues
- Natural Hazards
- Type of government
- Political stability
- Foreign investment and approval procedures
- Regulatory requirements
- Labor and employment laws
- Governmental assistance programs for foreign businesses
- Tax laws and applicable treaties
Under External Links in our course I have provided you with a link to the CIA factbook, this is a great resource to find out many of the above facts about a country. I do require that you use at least two additional sources to complete this assignment. PLEASE remember to cite all your sources; proper citation of your sources is a requirement for this course. This assignment is to be a minimum of 2 – 4 pages typed, font 12, double-spaced.