Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A compliance specialist must interpret laws and regulations to evaluate the impact of legal and regulatory requirements in their health care setting. Then, they explain the application to their department and other departments in the organization.
Assume you are in a compliance specialist role. Select 1 law or regulation to research and use for this assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS)
- Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA)
- False Claims Act (FCA)
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- HITECH Act
- Human research protections
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010
- Stark law (Physician Self-Referral Law)
Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary for your organization’s leadership team in which you:
- Summarize the chosen law or regulation.
- Describe the entity that oversees and enforces the law or regulation.
- Evaluate the impact the selected law or regulation has on the health care industry.
- Explain what a health care organization needs to do to comply with the law or regulation.
- Explain 2 or 3 requirements of adhering to the law or regulation.
- Explain the penalties for violations of the law or regulation.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your regulatory summary.
Format citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment.