Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A regulatory specialist may be tasked with presenting regulatory information on provider and patient rights in a way that all department employees and patients will understand the importance of compliance with statutes and regulations. They must analyze legal issues and applicable laws that impact health care providers and patient rights.
As a regulatory specialist, you are preparing to educate both the organization’s employees and the patients through educational visuals for each audience and a response to leadership.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research a state’s (your own state or another state) laws and/or regulations that impact both provider and patient rights.
Choose 1 state law or regulation to use for this summative assessment that would need to be included in an informational handout to patients.
Choose 1 state law or regulation to use for this summative assessment that would need to be included in an educational document for providers.
Prepare for both parts of this summative assessment by reviewing the optional Visual Response PowerPoint Template and Visual Response Document Template. You can use these templates for your deliverables (2 visuals and 1 response), or you can refer to them for guidance on your final deliverables.
This summative assessment has 2 parts and 3 deliverables in total:
- Part 1:1 patient rights visual and 1 provider rights visual
- Part 2: 350-word supportive response
Refer to the instructions in Parts 1 and 2 to complete all deliverables
Part 1: Patient and Provider Rights Visual
Create aesthetically pleasing visuals for each of the following criteria and audiences:
- 1 patient rights visual for a patient audience that presents the impact of your chosen patient law or regulation
- 1 provider rights visual that presents the importance of compliance for a provider audience and the impact of your chosen provider law or regulation
Use a format of your choice to create and deliver your 2 visuals, such as PowerPoint (refer to the optional Visual Response PowerPoint Template), an infographic, flyer, brochure, graph, or document (refer to the optional Visual Response Document Template).
Part 2: Response
Write a 350-word supportive response to department heads in which you:
- Explain your chosen laws and/or regulations for patient rights and provider rights.
- Analyze the impact of your chosen patient law or regulation on the patient’s role.
- Analyze the impact of your chosen provider law or regulation on the provider’s role.
- Describe the risks of non-compliance with your chosen patient and provider laws and/or regulations.
Cite at least 2 references to support your Part 2: Response.
Format all citations and references for each source used to support Parts 1 and 2 according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment. Your completed Part 1 and Part 2 deliverable can be submitted either in the same document or in separate documents.