analysis and reflection essay, English homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
analysis and reflection of the readings. For this writing assignment, you are required to submit a 2-3page analysis and reflection of the readings. In your analysis, you must provide citations from the reading which should include page numbers and a reference page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Analysis: 1. Provide a summary of the reading – identifying the main ideas and restating them into your own words. State specific themes or issues that are addressed in the readings. However, you will select at least one theme or issue to thoroughly review and discuss for your weekly assignment. The more themes include, the better. 2. Introduce the themes or issues you would like to discuss and analyze. Why is this subject/topic important to discuss and analyze? What is the significant of these topic? What progress has made made about this issue? Where does the topic/issue currently stand? How does theme contribute to society, people’s beliefs, or the future? Who benefits from exploring and learning more from this theme? 3. Make your position statement clear: what is your evaluation and opinion? What is the real world meaning for this topic? How is this topic useful? How can we move forward or improve from this issue or topic? Do you agree or disagree? How did this issue affect the Asian American Women in the U.S.?
Reflection: 4. What were your first thought about learning about this subject? What have you learned? How does this fit your own beliefs or philosophies? What resonates and does not resonates with you? 5. What is your personal experience on this issue? How do you feel about this issue? Do you know anyone affected by this issue? Please elaborate and share if you feel comfortable. 6. In your opinion, what can we do to solve this issue? How can this social problem be prevented? What can we do to improve this issue? 7. State your conclusions, reminding the reader of the points you have made and your reasons for making them
Required books :
1. Shirley Hune and Gail M. Nomura, Asian/Pacific Islander American Women (A Historical Anthology), New York University Press, 2003
2. Lara Jo Foo, Asian American Women, 2nd edition, Lincoln, NE, IUniverse, Inc, 2007
Hune – PT IV Contesting Cultural Formations and Practices, Constructing New Hybrid Lives pg. 155-220
• “The Ministering Angel of Chinatown”: Missionary Uplift, Modern Medicine, and Asian American Women’s strategies of Liminality.
• Contested Beauty: Asian American Women’s Cultural Citizenship During the Early Cold War Era
• Passed into the Present: Women in Hawaiian Entertainment
Hune PT V Reshaping Lives and Communities Pg. 221
• Imagined Community: Sisterhood and Resistance among Korean Military Brides in America, 1950-1997
• Managing Survival: Economic Realities for Vietnamese American Women
• Scared, yet Undefeated: Hmong and Cambodian Women and Girls in the United States
Foo – CH8 Hmong Women in the United State