Annotated Bibliography on Value Creation Through Diversification
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this Assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography focusing on models used by companies to leverage diversification. These models also can serve to construct a portfolio management tool that characterizes business unit strategy and measures company results. These results are a valuable tool for evaluating how a corporate strategy differs from a business-unit-level strategy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To prepare for this Assignment, select four peer-reviewed scholarly articles, with each article addressing a topic of interest for research. For more information, refer to the Walden Writing Center’s annotated bibliography sample document provided in this week’s Required Readings.
By Day 7
Submit an annotated bibliography for the four peer-reviewed resources you selected. In your annotated bibliography, include the following:
- A full APA-style bibliographic reference including the author, title, publisher, and place of publication
- A summary of the document (2–3 paragraphs for each entry), including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
- For each article, evaluate the following:
- Reliability (research methods used, theories used, and data on which it is based)
- Appropriateness for the intended audience
- Background and authority of the author
- Limitations of the research (which can depend on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias)
- Significance of the research
Note: Be sure to use the Annotated Bibliography Sample Document to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 7 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.