Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have arrived at your course project. Begin by selecting a topic from the following list:
- Determinants of Health
- Organization Structures in Health Care
- Groups and Teams in Health Care
- Recruiting and Retaining Health Care Staff
- Leadership in Health Care
- Motivating Health Care Employees
- Managing Change in Health Care
- Professionalism in Health Care
In your course project, you will research information based on your topic, including these requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- describe the role of environment as it relates to your topic,
- explain the impact of planning and development processes,
- describe the role of health care finance
- discuss the leadership approach that is most appropriate for your topic
- discuss the structure and role of governing boards for health care organizations.
As you create your project, be sure to consider the roles of both management (the leadership team) and board of directors (governing board), also consider how management and the board should work together for a successful organization.
In addition, provide the following:
- an introduction
- an explanation on how decision-making in health care and managing changes in health care are vital to your project discussion, and
- a summary of your findings.
Your project should be at least four pages in length; include a title page and reference page (title and reference pages do not count toward minimum page requirement). You must utilize the three resources that were already found and used in researching your project topic and then for developing your outline plus at least one additional resource that should be from the CSU Online Library.