Business Entity Implications For Contracts, law homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Research each of the following types of business entities:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Sole proprietorship.
- Limited liability company (LLC).
Consider potential factors and issues associated with each of these types of business entities in the context of contract law. Write a 2 to 3 page paper analyzing the following for each of the above four types of business entities:
- Who in the business entity would typically create and negotiate a contract?
- Who in the business entity would typically approve and sign a contract?
- Who in the business entity would have liability associated with the contract?
- What are the effects of the type of business entity on the ability to contract for the sale of the business?