Competitive Analysis and 3 slide powerpoint
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The assignment needed is a competitive analysis viewingCango externally and also comparing CanGo to three other companies which areAmazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google (googleplay).
Requirements are Market research and analysis on thestate of CanGo’s competitors in various market segments. Research at leastthree competitor’s product and service offerings, detail their relativestrength and weaknesses vs. CanGo.
My consulting team is called ASSET Consulting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
CanGo’s intranet site is below.
I also need a 3 slide powerpoint on this analysis.
ACompany for Today: Mastering e-Business
Mastering Business centerson CanGo, a fictional Internet startup that retails a variety of products andservices, ranging from books and videos to online gaming services. Through thecollection of episodes, the CanGo team deals with practical issues of businessin ways relevant to the realities of today’s business world.
CanGo brings into focus a variety of issuesimportant to businesses in general, and particularly those engaged in thechallenging world of e-commerce. For example users:
- Experiencethe growing pains of a new e-Business as Elizabeth struggles to define themission of her young company and see it through the process of launchingits IPO.
- Confrontthe implications of the changing attitudes toward work and resources inthe e-commerce world.
- Encountercompelling examples of the CanGo team responding to change as it occurs,forming the internal and external alliances they need to ensure the firm’shealthy growth.
Supporting the CanGo videos is a wealth ofresource material. For example:
- Exercisesgeared around a CanGo intranet: Several exercises send users to the site,where they read and evaluate strategic plans, mission statements,management memos, and other documents.
- Inaddition, many exercises include links to the sites of some of today’s topbusiness organizations. These links enable students to step out of thefictional world of CanGo and apply their growing knowledge to the work ofactual firms.