Complete English Composition Assignment, writing homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review the EBSCO tutorial under Reading in Week 1 and search EBSCO for: “Get started with prewriting techniques” (2010) by Robert Raymer
- Read and respond to each of the following writing prompts. Please submit your answers to both prompts in a single document.
Part 1: Prewriting – How I Write
Write a 75-150 word essay detailing your previous writing experience. Use the following questions to help you to think about your role as a writer:
- In what type of environment do you do your best writing?
- How would you characterize your writing? Has it been better? Has it been worse?
- Do you write better at night or in the morning?
- When you are confronted with a writing task, how do you begin?
- Do you write for pleasure or fun? Do you write for work?
- What is it about your writing that you would like to improve upon?
Using one or more of the prewriting techniques described in the Raymer article, describe your writing process. Be sure to clearly label the pre-writing technique(s) used.
Part 2: Resources
It is important to know what resources you have to help you through this class. Browse the following resources, and, in 75 to 150 words, describe how you think you will be able to use two or more of these to improve your writing skills.
- EN101 Syllabus
- EN101 Course Policies
- EN101 FAQ
- EN101 APA Guide
- EBSCO tutorial
- Glossary of Writing Terms
Please submit your responses to both prompts in a single document.