Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Course: Cross Cultural Management
Week 2 Written Assignment
Reflection Paper on Race:Go to YouTube.com and view Sam Richards and Laurie Mulvey: World in Conversation – Conversations from Penn State at https://youtu.be/1udddFh-FBU.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Sam Richards and Laurie Mulvey: World in Conversation – Conversations from Penn State
The 27 minute video features an interview of Richards and Mulvey , two professors who teach a class on race relations at Penn State University. After watching the video, research the topics in the KU online library. Reflect on your learning and write a 5-6 page reflection paper. Your paper must address the following questions, but should not be limited to them.
- Do you find it difficult to talk about race? Explain and support your answer.
- The professors make the point that White people have a more difficult time talking about race than Black people. Has this been your experience? Explain.
- Do you think honest and open conversations about race change peoples’ behaviors? Explain. How do Mulvey and Richards respond to this same question? Explain.
- Discuss at least three observations made by Mulvey and Richards that point to the value of these conversations.
- What observations made by Mulvey and Richards resonate with you and why? Draw on your own career and personal experiences.
- What are managerial challenges and opportunities both implicitly and explicitly discussed in the video?
Remember this is an APA and should not be formatted as a Q and A. Bring in outside academic research at the KU online library to support all opinions.