Courtroom Work Group Presentation
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Ch. 8: Learning Modules
- Ch. 8: Myths & Issues Videos
- Ch. 1: Simulation
Prepare a 5-8 slide PowerPoint Presentation describing and evaluating the roles of the courtroom work group. Answer the following questions in your presentation:
- What is a courtroom work group? How does this courtroom work group interact on a daily basis? What changes to the courtroom work group would you recommend?
- What is the role of the prosecutor? How does a prosecutor determine which cases to pursue? What would happen if the criteria for taking a case were more or less stringent?
- How is sentencing determined? What are the different forms of punishments?
- What are the effects of the criminal justice funnel and the backlog of cases on the court system and the courtroom work group? What are some solutions to help eliminate the funnel and reduce the backlog of cases? Provide examples.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.