Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Critical reflection of your growth and development during your practicum experience in a clinical setting (DR. OFFICE, NOT HOSPITAL) has the benefit of helping you identify opportunities for improvement in your clinical skills while also recognizing your clinical strengths and successes.
This week, you will write your last and final Journal Entry, reflecting on your clinical strengths and opportunities for improvement. Further reflect on your pediatric patients you have seen and the conditions that you have diagnosed and treated.
- Explain what most excited and/or concerned you throughout your pediatric clinical experience.
- Discuss how your personal definition of family and family roles has changed or stayed the same.
- How has your understanding of family and family roles influenced your assessment of children and their families?
- Explain how your understanding of culture (both the culture of the provider and that of the child and his or her family) has changed and how it may have influenced the assessments you conducted during your practicum.
- Assess how you did with accomplishing the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1 for the practicum experience.
- Based on your practicum experience, refine your existing goals and/or develop new goals for your continued education and professional practice. Be sure to consider the NAPNAP Position Statement on Age Parameters for Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Practice.
- Use title page and references according to APA.