Developing a Shared Vision, health and medicine homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose two issues or challenges that the leaders of today’s health
care organizations face. Select from among the following topics:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Staff Shortage (Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Providers, Ancillary Services)
- Reorganization in Response to Merger or Consolidation of Services
- Layoffs as a Result of Declining Revenues
- Influx of Registry, Part-Time, and Temporary Contract Staff
- Poor Performance Outcomes Leading to a Reduction in Medicare Reimbursement Dollars
- Poor Job Satisfaction Rates Resulting in Turnover
You are the manager of an ancillary service department at a large,
500+ bed hospital. Develop a proposal (1000-1,200 words) that is directed
toward your staff, in which you address the following:
- Inform the staff of the two issues (from the topics provided) your organization is facing.
- Describe the impact of these issues on your department.
- Describe how improved communication, collaboration, and teamwork can improve conditions in your department.
- Identify at least two examples from the required or recommended
readings of techniques found to foster inclusion and improve
communication and collaboration.
- A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,