Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Distinguish between Advanced Nursing Practice (ANP) and the Advanced Practice Nurse (APN).
- Briefly define advance nursing practice and the four roles in advanced practice nursing pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and health information.
- Discuss the role you intend to acquire through SUO. Include experiences and/or qualities you have that have influenced your decision. Include your personal philosophy.
- Develop a minimum of ten questions that you would like to ask the advanced practice clinician or non-clinician that you have chosen to interview. Identify in the paper the individual by name, credentials, position and your planned date for the interview (Interview write up is due Week 3)
- Create a 2-4 page paper (excluding the title page and references).
- Literature should be used and points are assigned.
- Peer reviewed articles that are non-research and nursing organization websites may be used. All articles must be current (not more than five years old, unless it is a hallmark reference; e.g., Institute of Medicine (IOM) (2010). The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.
- Format your paper, citations, and references using correct APA Style.