Elements of an organizational model of health care performance, quality assessment and management
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE ASSIGNMENT IN ONE. MUST BE DONE ON TWO SEPARATE DOCUMENTS
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
REQUIRED READING CHAP- 17,18,26
LINK TO BOOK – https://books.google.com/books?id=lNTsAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Leadership+and+Nursing+Care+Management+5th+edition&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9oZrcxd3bAhVD2VMKHVmfAn0Q6AEILTAB#v=onepage&q=Leadership%20and%20Nursing%20Care%20Management%205th%20edition&f=false
FIRST ASSIGNMENT -DISCUSSION POST
- For this discussion, you will use information from your assigned readings, the literature and leaders in your organization to discuss the following:
- Compare and contrast informatics and clinical informatics. Cite references.
- Provide 2 examples with rationale of clinical informatics in your organization, or that of a nursing colleague, that has facilitated or improved patient care. You may not use the electronic health record as one of your examples.
- Provide 2 examples with rationale of how a nurse manager can use data management as a strategy to improve patient care on their unit(s).
- Why did President Bush mandate the implementation of electronic health records by 2014? Provide rationale. Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials (chapter 5) which is the required reading and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
SECOND ASSIGNMENT is a paper in APA format
As part of the written assignment, you will complete the following tasks:
assessment requires you to use information from your assigned readings, the literature and leaders in your organization to answer the following questions. If you are not currently employed by an organization, gather information from a nurse leader or quality management colleague.
- What are the organization’s quality program goals and objectives?
- What is the organization’s quality management structure? If there is not a formal structure, who is responsible for quality management in the organization?
- How are quality improvement projects selected, managed and monitored? Does nursing staff have any input?
- State if quality improvement inservice programs are available for staff in your facility and describe a brief overview of the content.
- What quality methodology and quality tools/techniques are utilized? Are they effective? Why or why not? Provide rationale.
- How are QI activities and processes communicated to staff? Is the communication effective? How could it be improved?
- How does the organization evaluate QI activities for effectiveness? What is the process when the QI activity is not effective?
- Provide 2 examples of a QI initiative that has been effective in your organization. Describe the QI process that occurred. What was the impact on patient outcomes? Did it result in a change in practice?
- Correlate a model of healthcare performance and quality to your organization.
- Identify the nurse’s role in measuring, monitoring and improving health care quality and safety.
- Discuss terms and concepts related to health care quality and safety.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE BOOK FOR THIS POST. WILL ALSO ATTACH THE RUBRIC FOR THE SECOND ASSIGNMENT as well as the leader ship questioner PLEASE FOLLOW EXACT RUBRIC TO COMPLETE THE PAPER.
PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WILL BE PUT IN AN ONLINE SITE TO TEST PLAGIARISM, PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC OR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED