Examine communication, human resources, procurement, and stakeholder management as project management functions.Analyze project management processes, scope, and the project management lifecycle within
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Examine communication, human resources, procurement, and stakeholder management as project management functions.
- Analyze project management processes, scope, and the project management lifecycle within a range of projects.
- Evaluate organizational influences on project management and methods utilized for staffing, managing, and executing a project.
- Analyze approaches to project risk management and techniques used to assess and control project risks.
- Evaluate the concepts of work breakdown structure, coding, forecasting, and scheduling as project control functions.
- Examine the activities and roles of project integration, time, cost, quality, and resource management when managing projects within organizations.
You are assuming the role of the project manager for a company called SuperPacks to provide a new backpack product with a built-in refrigeration pouch and radio module. Your customer for this project is the U.S. Army, Ground Forces and Special Operations. As the project manager for your team, you will be submitting to your manager a
project management report.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Having been recently hired by the company, you will assume the role of the assigned project manager overseeing the design, development, production, and delivery of the new product. The details below provide a summary of your company’s project:
Company type (name your company):
A small defense contractor located in the United States of America
Company size (employees):
Backpack with built-in refrigerated pouch and radio module
200 units – 100 assigned to Ground Forces / 100 assigned to Special Operations
Proposed award: $1,500,000
U.S. Army, Ground Forces and Special Operations Unit
Two years from current date
100 units, 12months ARO (after receipt of order). 50 units every 3 months after first delivery
- First delivery:
- Second delivery:
- Last delivery:
- First milestone payment (from the customer):
- Second milestone payment:
- Final milestone payment:
- Initial program review (at the customer’s site):
- Subsequent program reviews: 6 months after the initial review
Expected Result from Senior Management
- On-time delivery for the three stated product deliverables
- Desire to complete the total program under the stated budget of $1,500,000
- All milestones accomplished by due dates listed
- Supplemental contract for future additional units (backpacks)
You will be submitting to your manager, using the
Final Project Report Template
in Microsoft Word or similar, a
project management report
, which will include the following:
- Executive summary
- Project background/project overview
- Major activities/milestones
- Project closure synopsis
- Project metrics performance
- Project management issues
- Project closure recommendations