Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Financial Management Newsletter[WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 11, 12, 13, and 14 from the course text New leadership for Today’s Health Care Professionals: Concepts and Cases, and Chapter 25 from the course text Health Information Management: Concepts, Principles, and Practice.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This week you are producing your last newsletter. As a reminder, your newsletter should cover the content discussed in this assignment. The purpose of the newsletter is to provide advice for health care leaders on how to apply the skills and concepts to similar scenarios that arise in the workplace. For each part of the assignment,
- Create an article that addresses each prompt.
Frame your articles as if you are writing to leaders in your organization.
- Review the Writing Center resource Considering Audience Links to an external site.for information on how to do this.
- You can create a newsletter using a tool or your choosing, such as Canvas, or use the Newsletter Template Download Newsletter Template.
You can also add images or figures that are formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s resource Table, Images, and Appendices Links to an external site..
- You can find images from the websites: Unsplash Links to an external site.and Pexels Links to an external site..
- These websites provide free images without attribution or commercial or non-commercial licenses. However, it is important to follow all copyright laws. You can find information on these laws by visiting the webpages Copyright Basics Links to an external site.and What is Copyright?Links to an external site.
For the assignment, you must use a minimum of three to four scholarly or credible sources that are formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. You can learn more by reviewing the resources Formatting Your References List Links to an external site.and APA: Citing Within Your Paper Links to an external site..
Part 1: Introduction and Scenario
Health care organizations are getting more complex as the industry expands and changes. As a result, leaders overseeing the financial aspects must stay current on the changing economic environment. Having leaders who understand financial changes and influences helps organizations develop effective strategic plans.
Using the case study “Financial Management” found on page 255 of your New Leadership for Today’s Health Care Professionals: Concepts and Cases textbook, address the following:
In your first newsletter article,
- Summarize the case study.
- Determine the areas of operation that are critical to a financial review.
- Evaluate how financial data can be used in strategic planning and decision-making for this organization.
Part 2: Introduction and Scenario
Providers play an important role in delivering health care to patients. Chapter 13 of your New Leadership for Today’s Health Care Professionals: Concepts and Cases textbook discusses ways in which physicians are educated and trained. Organizations need ethical physician leaders to support health care moving forward. Leaders would be wise to retain good, ethical physician leaders.
Using the “To Be or Not to Be #MeToo?” case study starting on page 276 in your New Leadership for Today’s Health Care Professionals: Concepts and Casestextbook, address the following:
In your second newsletter article,
- Summarize the case study.
- Summarize conflict management steps that can be taken in cases such as this.
- Explain what bystanders in the room should have done.
Upload your Project to Folio
It is recommended that you upload your completed newsletter to Folio. For information on how to set-up and use your Folio account, check out the Folio webpage in the Student Support Center.
The Financial Management Newsletter
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including references pages) and formatted according to APA Style Links to an external site.as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Links to an external site.resource.
Must include on the first page with the following:
- Title of the newsletter in bold font
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
Must include month and day and week number in the header of the newsletter.
- If you use the Newsletter Template, the header has already been created. Fill in the necessary information.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice Links to an external site.resource for additional guidance.
Must include an introduction paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to summarize the concepts discussed in each article.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions Links to an external site.refer to the Writing Center resource.
Must use at least three to four scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources Links to an external site.table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view Quick and Easy Library Research Links to an external site.tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper Links to an external site.guide.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List Links to an external site.resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.