Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
· Topical headings to delineate systems.
· For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
· An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
· Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
· The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
· A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
· Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
· Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
· Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
· This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
· You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
· Name your document SU_NSG3012_W4_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
· Submit your document to the
the due date assigned.