Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this paper, you will choose a specific technology that could be implemented in your current/future workplace or area of interest. You will expand this topic every week. In week 6, you will integrate all the papers into one final paper.
Topic areas should be in the domains of:
- Patient Care Delivery
- Information Technology and Education
- Consumer Health Promotion
- Nursing Research and Informatics
Examples might include a web-based education portal, a computer charting system, simulation technologies, social media, eHealth/ePatient, data storage/collection devices, telehealth, medication administration systems, and more.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
By Week 6, the parts of your final project will include:
- Explanation of the technology
- Benefits of the technology
- Review of the literature
- Do not cut and paste your annotated bibliography, but summarize its findings
- An overview of ethical, legal, safety, and privacy issues with the technology
- Purpose and goals of implementing this technology
- An overview of the implementation plan, including a description of the practice area and stakeholders involved
- Evaluation plan
This Unit 1 written paper will introduce your chosen topic. It should include:
- An explanation of the technology, its history and integration into the healthcare system presently
- The benefits of this technology to organizations and to patient care
- The paper should use correct APA formatting and will include 3 professional references, be 3-4 pages long (excluding the title and references pages), contain an introduction and conclusion, in-text citations, a title page, and a reference page.