Form a collaborative relationship with the patient, family, and other health care providers.
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MN585-05: Form a collaborative relationship with the patient, family, and other health care providers.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Frail elderly may need assistance and support as well as guidance with transitioning from one healthcare provider to another. It is essential nurse practitioners have knowledge, skills, and competencies in ensuring quality in transitions of care of frail elderly. The nurse practitioner is accountable for promoting inter and intra-professional healthcare collaborations and consultation for effective and timely healthcare transitions.
Read the article: Vognar, L & Mujahid, N. https://web-b-ebscohost-com.libauth.purdueglobal.edu/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=b67f116e-2af2-4855-b304-4323ffe9af1e%40sessionmgr120&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#AN=101993843&db=a9h
- Discuss the definition of transitional care and the importance of transitional care
- Based on the Vognar and Mujahid article, identify five essential elements of effective care transitions vital to ensuring quality in transitions of frail elderly in healthcare transitions.
- Identify two gaps that commonly occur in transitions of care of frail elderly from one healthcare facility to another.
- What accountability does the Nurse Practitioner have in working to foster and promote inter and intra professional healthcare collaborations and consultation for effective and timely healthcare transitions to promote patient and family-centered care effectiveness, minimizing adverse events, and increasing timely, accurate, and complete communication.
- Describe your area of greatest learning from completing this assignment.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
please don’t forget the references