Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Hi. Could you please help me with this scenario?
- Conduct a safety audit on two areas of an aged care facility of your choice or of the organization that you work for or are familiar with. I suggest a client’s room and bathroom as one and a living area or gardens as another. Example NSW Policy Directive Safety Audit
2.Once you have completed an audit where you have identified the context of the risk i.e.
- Reduce accidents illness or incidents relating to clients safety
- Preventing the organization from closing due to breaches of legislative requirements
- Identified need for improvements/changes/processes
- Identified an environmental impact issue on the resource use or on staff
3.Next identify if:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
There are any current risk management policies/procedures and if so are there any gaps in the current documents. Justify why there are not and or explain the gap. It might include non-compliance, faulty equipment, trip hazards, loose paving.
4.Explain and identify the risk management scope (area/s)
5.Provide a risk analysis on the impact to the:
- Political environment
- Economic climate
- Social factors
- Legal factors
- Technological advancements
- Policy context
6.Demonstrate and discuss the tools and techniques used to identify, measure and analyse risks.
7.Demonstrate and discuss what the critical success factors are, the goals or objectives to managing the risk.
8.Include and explain the relevant legislation, codes of practice, standards and any other compliance measures.
9.Include an internal and external template that shows issues or concerns
10.Include a communication template for both the internal and external stakeholders