Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The administrator’s presentation, based on your briefing, was so well received by the board members that they asked to see a proposal for a hospital-based outpatient facility. In fact, the board suggested that the administrator ask you to take the lead in the project. Your administrator is already working at her max, so she fully supports you in leading the way. Incidentally, the new facility will be housed in a separate off-campus building and will be owned and operated by the hospital.
Select and research a hospital-based outpatient facility type from the list below to use in your course project. You will plan this facility throughout Weeks 3, 4, and 5. If you would like to use a facility type not listed here, please check with your faculty member for approval.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Doctors’ office (specify specialty)
- Diagnostic facility (specify lab, imaging, etc.)
- Rehabilitation or treatment facility (specify type)
- Satellite department (specify department)
- Long-term care facility (specify type)
- Identify the type of facility you selected.
- Identify the specific location where your facility will be built (e.g., state, city, and neighborhood).
- Describe services to be offered at the facility.
- Describe the regional demographics and demographics of the patients who are projected to use the facility.
- Describe the facility’s role in the area’s health care industry. Include information on anticipated referral patterns and competition.
- Describe key physical structural characteristics of the facility. Health care facilities have uniquely defined characteristics based on the needs of the facility or population served. Poor design may lead to staff, visitor, or patient stress. In large facilities, the inability to find a department may lead to frustrations and disorientation. Poor layout may also lead to staff inefficiencies or fines because of failure to meet regulatory requirements.
Reference and cite the textbook, Healthcare Facility Planning: Thinking Strategically, and at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.