Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
It is important to understand what information systems are and why they are essential for running and managing a business. The case studies below will provide you with an opportunity to review many of the concepts covered in this course. These case studies provide you with an opportunity to critically analyze events that are taking place in real-life organizations. This helps to develop your critical thinking and research skills as you research each of these scenarios.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment, you will review four case studies. Then, in a PowerPoint presentation, you will evaluate the studies and address each of the requirements listed below, using both critical thinking and theory as well as supporting documentation.
Review and analyze the Chapter 1 Case Study “Will the Coronavirus Pandemic Make Working from Home the New Normal?”
and address the following in a minimum of four slides:
- Define the problem described in this case. What are the management, organization, and technology issues raised by this problem?
- Identify the information technologies used to provide a solution to this problem. Was this a successful solution? Why, or why not?
- Will working from home become the dominant way of working in the future? Why, or why not?
- Identify the management, organization, and technology factors affecting adoption of internal corporate social networks.
- Compare the experiences implementing internal social networks of the organizations described in this case. Why was Standard Bank successful? What role did management play in this process?
- Should all companies implement internal enterprise social networks? Why, or why not?
- Identify and discuss the security and control issues that resulted from flaws in Equifax security and control.
- What management, organization, and technology factors contributed to these problems?
- Discuss the impact of the Equifax hack.
- How can future data breaches like this one be prevented? Explain your answer.
- Discuss at least two security threats to cloud data.
- What should companies do to protect cloud data?
- Discuss why both the company and the cloud vendor are responsible for security.
- Discuss at least one security control that companies can use to increase security.