Human Resource Systems
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Human Resource Systems
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this project you will summarize how the Human Resource (HR) system in a specific healthcare organization (your place of employment or another site) addresses an issue that affects organizational function (e.g., service delivery, workplace safety, workplace productivity, etc.).
Some suggested issues/topics include:
- Quality of work life
- Violence in the workplace
- Substance abuse
- Exposure to environmental risks
- Assuring/addressing technical competence
- Staffing Nursing Units
Directions Be sure to include in your paper:
- A clear definition of the issue.
- Why do you think it is an issue?
- What implications does it present in the healthcare setting?
- How was (or is) the issue addressed?
- What HR policies in your organization relate to the issue and how were they applied?
- How could the issue have been addressed differently? Was there a better response that could have been provided or implemented? What would you recommend now based on your experience and growing knowledge of HR practices?
Note: The work you do on this project will help you on your Final Project. Be sure to review your Final Project requirements so that you can work on this project with an eye towards collating your efforts into your Final Project.
- Final paper should be 4–5 pages.
- Include a title and reference page that is counted separately from the 4–5 page requirement.
- Include a minimum of five scholarly references.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Rubrics) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- use spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting and citation information found in the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
- properly formatted header
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (if applicable)