Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
i have this assighment for tomorrowcan you hel plz. it is a nursing paper
Select an individual in your community. This assignment requires you to observe this person and ask questions, observe, and assess his or her school environment, either in his or her personal past or current school environment.
Families are said to be the primary education source for individuals early in life. Health choices and behaviors regarding health are usually reflections of the culture, values, and beliefs of the family. Once children start school and are exposed to society, lifestyle choices may be altered by the addition of new environmental influences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Adults often continue the eating habits that they developed as children. Although parents are the primary teachers of children, once children start attending school, they are influenced by other adults and their peers. There have been concerns about the lack of nutritional standards in schools, the increased incidence of childhood obesity, the reduction in physical activity in the schools, and violence in the schools. The effects of these factors can be seen in those children as they enter adulthood. From nurses, it is essential that there is recognition and interventions for health promotion and disease prevention in schools and for school-age children to reduce the effects on them as they grow to adulthood.
Using the data you have collected, answer the following questions:
- How much physical education did the person participate in every week?
Gather information about the school menu of the individual. Did it follow the nutritional guidelines set forth by
? If not, what changes need or needed to be made?
Were there health education classes offered in his or her school?
- If not, using the Healthy People 2020 recommendations, what interventions or programs would you suggest?
- Was there a school nurse? If not, who administered medications to the children and cared for sick or injured children?
- Were hearing and eye screenings done on the children annually? What was done if a teacher was suspicious that a child had a learning disability?
- What if a teacher suspected abuse in the home? What interventions would be taken?
- What was the policy about violence and bullying in the school? What steps were taken if this occurred?
- You may utilize the Healthy People 2020 Web site and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Web site to assist you in this project.
Once you have completed the assessment, write a paper of 5–7 pages, excluding the title and reference pages. Please click into this
APA Style for CTU
Students link for help with APA formatting. Use the CTU Writing Style Guide (templates provided) – not the Introductory Writing Style guide.