i need APA style and plagarism reportAssessment briefYou have been appointed as an international business consultant for an upcoming high profile UK SME based in London. One of their key objectives
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
i need APA style and plagarism report
You have been appointed as an international business consultant for an upcoming high profile UK SME based in London. One of their key objectives for 2020-21 is to tap into the Chinese market for their “UHT milk for children aged from (3-11 years)”.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The company is expected to focus on specific target audiences (within Chinese market) that would see UHT milk from UK as a better proposition comparted to the current local options.Having access to international suppliers, the business fully intends to make use of the UK’s reputation as a land of quality, reliability, and transparency. Pre-school aged children and upwards are the ideal age to be ambassadors for the products due to their comprehension of what they like and dislike.
- industry backgroung(talk abouk SME’s in UK and China)
- should be supported by relevant facts and figures
Business drivers behind the company’s expansion into the given country.
indiacte PESTLE or Porters Five force Analysiswhich would lead them
to identify the Key Buisness driver(talk about international).
- highlight significant buisness drivers for Internationalisation
- highlight at least 4 trade barriers in the given context
you may choose from the following
- Tariffs, Quotas
- ethical issues
- legal issues
- cross cultural
2. what possible consequences may occur if these are ignored by the SME
?(FACTS AND FIGURES)
3. Demonstarte the business uncertainities and opportunities created by the Trade Policies of the National Governemnt of CHINA.
Give Facts and Figures.
Ethical and social issues to be considered by the UK SME
- HIGHLIGHT THE IMPORTANCE OF CORPORATE SOCILA RESPONSIBILITY WHEN OPERATING INTERNATIONALLY IN THE GIVEN CONTEXT. GIVE fACTS(talk about UK
Cultural preferances to be considered by the buisness
Highlight the significance of culture within various activites asscoiated with international buisness in the
Exapansion methods to be chosen by the company
- Identify the range of potential Internationalisation methods
- this should be followed by identification of the most suitable options available to the SME supported by relevant strategic evaluation framworks. give FACTS and FIGURES
- A concise summary of the main findings and a brief evaluation of the implications for the buisness.
- demonstrates a clear underatsnding of the issues faced by the buisness and of Governemnt support measures which are available.
note: correctly use the Harvard Refrencing system for IN-Text ciatation and the Refrence section of the report