Identify At least Three Sociological Concepts After Watching the Provided Videos
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The Aging Connection
How to Begin: Watch the videos below:
- Pinetop Perkins (95) at Notodden Bluesfestival 2008
- What does the older worker bring?
- StreetFilms-Portland: Older adults bike program
- Older adults see benefits from tutoring young children
Write a paper that identifies at least three sociological concepts that
are alluded to in the videos, pulling from aging, discrimination, and
social stratification theories. At minimum, you should refer to one
video, if not multiple videos, to support your ideas.
For each concept:
- Identify the concept using sociological terminology.
- Indicate how the concept is associated with a particular theory or theorist.
- Describe the concept in your own words.
- Describe the part of the video that you think exemplifies this concept.
- Explain how the concept relates to your personal life and/or to your community (city, state, or country).
You need to accurately cite your sources, including any videos, the
textbook, and at least one scholarly source. The scholarly source may be
pulled from class readings.
The paper must be 800 to 1,200 words, or about three to four pages in
length (excluding the title and reference page), and formatted according
to APA style. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on
the reference page.