In this assignment, you will perform a multiple regression analysis inside of Microsoft Excel.Walk through the example regression problem.Learn by Marketing. (2018).http://www.learnbymarketing.com/tut
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- In this assignment, you will perform a multiple regression analysis inside of Microsoft Excel.
- Walk through the example regression problem.
- Learn by Marketing. (2018).http://www.learnbymarketing.com/tutorials/linear-regression-by-hand-in-excel/ Linear regression by hand and in Excel (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://www.learnbymarketing.com/tutorials/linear-regression-by-hand-in-excel/
Now complete a secondary regression using the changed data table you can download here data-marketing-budget-12mo-version2 [Excel file]
- Complete a multiple regression using the data “Use Sales” as the Y Range and “Social Media,” “Web” and “Print” as the X-Range.
- Include residuals, line-fit plots and Normal probability plots.
Read: Regression analysis in Excel
- QIMacros. (2018). Regression analysis in Excel (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.qimacros.com/hypothesis-testing/regression/https://www.qimacros.com/hypothesis-testing/regression/
Watch: Multiple Regression Interpretation in Excel.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This video provides an example of interpreting multiple regression output in excel:
Analyze what you are able to determine from the regression:
- Regression statistics
- Equation of the line
- Effects of variation of spend in Social Media and Web
Include a copy of your Excel file with the regression output in a separate sheet