Instructional nursing powerpoint presentation on antibiotic use, health and medicine homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
II. Community Implementation Presentation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
OUTCOME: The student will plan, implement, and evaluate a community implementation presentation project on Antibiotic Use. This project will count as 100 points. This project should utilize the information provided by the CDC http://www.cdc.gov/getsmart/community/index.html and the “Get Smart: Know When Antibiotics Work” Program to educate the lay person on antibiotics and their appropriate use. Antibiotic resistance threats impact healthcare, food/farms, the community, and the world. The Joint Commission has published New Antimicrobial Stewardship Standard effective January 1, 2017 and hospitals are implementing Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs. As part of the CDC’s “Antibiotic Resistance (AR) Solutions Initiative” we are working toward improving antibiotic use to combat antibiotic resistance by heightening public awareness and improve antibiotic use.
- First, you will need to review the information on the CDC website http://www.cdc.gov/getsmart/community/index.html including “Information for Patients” and “Materials and References.”
– The Learning Outcomes for the Community Health Implementation Module are:
1. Given a topic related to Community Health Promotion/Disease Prevention, the student will prepare instructional presentation suitable for lay persons on the topic that is approximately 15-20 minutes in length. The presentation assignment is to include learner objectives, appropriate audiovisual aids, and references.
2. Provide professional nursing care across the lifespan to culturally diverse individuals, families, and communities in a variety of health care settings.
* In order to successfully complete this module you need to:
1. Read Chapters 16-25 in Stanhope and Lancaster.
2. Review the Antibiotic Stewardship information on the CDC website.
You will then prepare a 15-20 minute instructional power point presentation suitable for the target audience. You may use information, pictures and material from the CDC.