Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the material on moral compasses from weeks 1 and 2, write a paper of no less than 500 words that accomplishes the following:
- Choose one of the four templates, Markkula- APA or MLA, or Brown – APA or MLA and follow directions. The information below offers an elaboration on these directions.
- In a section titled “Theories” identify the 1-3 moral theories you will use to build your compass (deontological, utilitarian, common good, virtue, etc.) along with a short documented definition for each theory. [“documented” in the sense of citing and referencing your source.]
- In a section titled “Explanation” explain for each theory how it would help you make what you feel would be the right decision and in what situations (ex. Using deontology at work to ensure the company’s policies are kept and its reputation is upheld; Using care ethics at home as a way to be equitable with the kids, etc.).
- In a third section titled “Compass Applied” chose one topic from the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics (under “Ethics Spotlight”) or another pressing ethical situation you or others you know are facing at the moment and use ether Framework for Ethical Decision Making (Markkula or Brown), walk through the steps to make an ethical decision and justify what you decide is the moral action to take in this situation.
- Be sure to be clear on which of the two frameworks you are using. Be sure you are clear on what you are doing. See the attached templates for the best way to address this assignment.The content is the same, just the formatting on each is different.
- Note all papers must be double-spaced and follow either APA or MLA formatting.