Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Many people in midlife find themselves caring for two generations: their children still at home, and their aging parents. People in this position are often referred to as the sandwich generation. They may find themselves experiencing additional stress in demands on their time, finances, and physical and emotional energy.
To complete this discussion:
- Explore resources and interventions available for the sandwich generation.
- Describe some of the resources you found.
- Discuss what counsel or recommendations you, as a developing professional, would provide for a person who is experiencing the stress of caring for two generations.
The physical and mental changes that take place during middle adulthood can be quite challenging to accept and handle for many adults. As a psychology professional, it is important to understand these challenges and consider ways to help those who struggle through this stage.
For this discussion, respond to the following prompts:
- Describe two of the physical and mental changes that take place during middle adulthood.
- Discuss behaviors that can promote and support health and well-being in middle adulthood.
- Recommend types of activities to promote cognitive strength.
- Discuss how maintaining social connections and activities can lessen the impact of midlife changes