Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Module 4 Discussion: Technology in Clinical PracticeInstructions
Please post your initial and response postings below by the due dates posted in the NGR 7820 Course Schedule.
- Initial Posting: For this module, everyone will respond to the same question and prompts outlined below. Please refer to NGR 7820 Expectations: Discussion Postings/Written Work
- Response Posting: Respond to one of your classmate’s postings following the above guidelines.
- Formatting: All references are to be formatted using APA 7th ed. style. (Links to an external site.)
- Grading: Total discussion points = 100 (initial and response) – see grading rubric
Discussion QuestionPlease address the following prompts for your initial discussion posting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Provide a brief overview of a clinical practice technology of your choice.
- How is this technology being used to improve clinical practice or care delivery?
- Briefly discuss any relevant advantages/disadvantages of the use of the selected technology.
- Discuss any legal, ethical, and/or privacy issues relevant to the use of the selected technology.
- Reflect on complexity leadership (Uhl-Bien, M., & Arena, M. (2017). Complexity leadership: Enabling people and organizations for adaptability (Links to an external site.). Organizational Dynamics, 46(1), 9–20). Discuss an enabling leadership principle or practice that might be used to successfully introduce this innovation into an organization.