Need Help With The Following Assignment ASAP
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Agency and Employment Law
- Due Mar 04, 6:00 PM (PST)
- Not Submitted
- POINTS 5
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Purpose of Assignment
Employment costs are arguably a business’s biggest expense. Consider how employment law regulates concepts such as discrimination, injuries on the job, employee vs. independent contractor, wrongful discharge, and unionization, to name a few. As you research for this assignment, consider the decisions made in this area are much more than business decisions but, in fact, impact lives. How do we reconcile between hurting employees and impacting the bottom-line? This is much tougher than it appears.
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 18, 19, 20, and 21.
Scenario: As employment costs continue to escalate, it is incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end, your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
Prepare a SWOT analysis in one of the following formats:
- A 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation,
- A maximum 1,050-word written analysis in Microsoft® Word.
Examine the following:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite a minimum of two references for the four content areas taken from a business or legal resource. At least one reference must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.