Nursing Class Assignment, health and medicine homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Complete this assignment according to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Design a class that you would like to teach someday. The class must be at least 4 hours in length and must be multiple sessions. It can be four sessions of 1 hour each, or two sessions of 2 hours each, depending on your topic and target audience.
- Begin by describing the institution that is sponsoring the class (e.g., academic, hospital, or community agency). Include the philosophy of the sponsoring organization and how that will affect the course you are developing.
- Explain how you determined a need for this class (needs assessment).
- Write a one-paragraph description of the class.
- Identify the target audience.
- Identify the learning resources you will use for the class (textbooks or other resources).
- Write the program outcomes for the course and the learner objectives for each class session. Indicate which domains of learning are represented by each learner objective.
There is no predetermined length criterion for this assignment. It is intended that each student will develop a class that they can use in their selected area of education. You will complete this project in your next course, NUR-649E.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
I will send you a sample paper