Oct 7 2018 3245
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Each response should be researched using the course materials and/or outside sources, including in-text citations and references following APA formatting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1,250-word count minimum with three scholarly sources in APA format.
The questions in Unit 1 are straightforward.
Q1 and Q2 can be answered fully using information from the course materials.
Q3 and Q4 will both be stronger with outside sources.
Q2, Q3, and Q4 each ask about your opinions and recommendations. As in the discussion, scoring will depend more on the evidence you provide to support your responses, rather than what your opinions and recommendations are. Q3 is nearly identical to the discussion post, so be sure to review the guidance for that, above.
Like the discussion, you will be asked for your opinion in some questions. Your opinions are important but scoring will depend more on the evidence you provide to support your opinions, rather than what your opinions are. Three sources are required, including the book. Word count and source requirements are in the course policies, located in the Unit 1 Course Materials
1. Developing an Organizational and Global Ethical Culture and the Benefits of Business Ethics
Define what is meant by an organizational ethical culture. Then, identify and describe the four primary benefits of business ethics.
2. Resolving Ethical Business Challenges – Acme Corporation
Read the Acme Corporation scenario on pp. 26-27, paying particular attention to the trips to Cancun and Las Vegas. Answer the following:
1) How do those trips fit with the organizational culture at Acme?
2) Amber clearly thinks that there is nothing wrong. Describe where you think the line should be drawn between developing better customer relationships and your own personal values.
3. Avid Life Media
Read the Chapter Two debate issue on page 37. Using a stakeholder perspective, clearly state whether you think the services offered by Avid Life Media (ALM) are socially responsible or not. Defend your recommendations using a stakeholder perspective to show how the positive and negative impacts balance out for various stakeholder groups.
4.Resolving Ethical Business Challenges – Bounce Corporation
Read the Bounce Corporation scenario on pp. 54-55, paying particular attention to the ethical issues related to the Breakaway project. Answer the following:
1) What are the three primary ethical issues?
2) Describe the socially responsible action that the Breakaway project should follow for each of those issues. Defend your recommendations using a stakeholder perspective to show how the positive and negative impacts balance out for various stakeholder groups.