Option 2 Scenario: Young Learners, English homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The final piece of your assessment is a piece of written work. This should set out the thinking behind your lesson plan, allowing your tutor to check that you do understand how to organize and plan a lesson.
This piece of work should be around 1,000 -1,500 words long.
You should cover:
- Why you have structured the lesson in the way that you have
- Explanation on why you have chosen this topic, including what you understand about this topic with regards to your learners, and the challenges this topic may present (i.e. potential difficulties).
- What each activity will contribute towards the learning aims and how this will be achieved
- Other activities that you considered including, and why you chose not to use them
- What you would do if any of your activities didn’t work in the way you have planned
- Any other thoughts and ideas that you have to support your lesson plan and the way you have constructed it
Option 2 Scenario: Young Learners
You are teaching a mono-lingual group of ten children aged between six and eight who are all complete beginners. There is an even mix of boys and girls in the group.
Their motivations for learning English are unclear. All are attending English classes on a Saturday morning because their parents want them to ‘learn to speak English’. Despite this, all enjoy the classes and have fun.
They started English classes with you only four weeks ago. Therefore they have had a total of four hours English tuition so far. They may know how to greet you, say a few words in English such as numbers, colours, animals, for example. They may not be familiar with the English alphabet or be able to read in their first language. As you have been their only English teacher and have been with them for four lessons, they are all now comfortable and familiar with you and the classroom.
The class all get on well together and enjoy games and activities but they can be fairly boisterous and sometimes prefer playing rather than studying!
The school you are teaching in has limited resources and you have found that it’s better to create your own resources to teach effectively.
Choice of aims for your lesson – please choose one only.
- Vocabulary: family and friends
Below is the attached files that you will need to complete the task