Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Descriptive statistics describes a data set. It is used to summarize and organize the data into something more manageable, actionable, and ready for presentation. It can also help organize data and present a business problem in an understandable manner. You can use descriptive statistics to understand and analyze the data for your organization.
The employees in your company report struggling with burnout (being overworked). You have been asked to analyze the situation and recommend solutions to reduce employee burnout. You have access to an employee survey with employee responses related to the situation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This week you will analyze the employee survey data and create bar graphs to represent the data visually. Based on your analysis, you will then create an executive summary targeted to a non-technical audience unfamiliar with statistics. See the document Module Four Survey Response Key for the responses that were available on the survey.
Part 1: Burnout Analysis: Bar GraphsTo complete this assignment, you will use Tableau software that is located within the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
Follow the directions in the User Manual: Working With Tableau document to import these employee survey responses into Tableau and conduct a burnout analysis. Use Tableau to create bar graphs that will answer the following questions. Take screenshots of your bar graphs to include in your executive summary document.
- Which gender is experiencing the burnout level “Pretty wiped out almost every day” most?
- Which male age group is experiencing the stress level, “A little stress that would be expected with the ups and downs of life” at home the most?
- Which leadership level strongly agrees with the fact that they love what they do?
- Which gender with a tenure of 5+ years had the lowest number of responses for the burnout level “I feel great! Energy to spare!”?
Part 2: Executive SummaryCreate an Executive Summary of your results addressing the following criteria:
- Purpose and respondents: Explain the purpose of the executive summary and briefly describe the survey respondents.
- Results: Summarize your bar graph analyses and answer the questions they represent. Add corresponding bar graphs to relevant sections of the summary to illustrate your analyses.
- Recommendations: Based on your analysis, recommend two areas the company can focus on to reduce employee burnout.
What to Submit
To complete this assignment, you must submit the following:
Executive Summary: Submit a 2-to 3-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Include the screenshots of the graphs you generated in Tableau. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.