Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1.Scenario: Your website that evaluates the impact of legislative and judicial actions on federal, state, and local levels has determined there has been an increase in the public’s interest in how local elections are managed. The website aims to help educate the public about how local elections are run and the jobs and responsibilities related to elections within local governments. Your manager has asked you to write a blog post on the mechanics of running local elections.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word blog post on how elections are run in your local area. Be sure to address the following in your post:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the major job roles that work on local elections within local government. Indicate how these roles interact with state or federal government officials.
- Discuss how representatives from the two major political parties interact with local government before, during, and after a local election.
- Discuss how ballots are kept secure and election result accuracy is maintained by local officials.
Cite all sources according to APA formatting guidelines. Use the resources in the Center for Writing Excellence or the Reference and Citation Generator if you need assistance.
This week’s assignment focuses on the responsibilities of the various branches of government at the federal and state levels. To complete the assignment, read and respond to the scenario below.
Scenario: Your manager at the website wants you to create a presentation to highlight governmental cooperation. He has asked you to research how local, state, and federal governments work together to implement policies that mitigate the effects of a social problem. Both of you decided you would focus the presentation on one of these three social issue topics: education policies, environmental policies, and health care policies. Your presentation will be posted on the website in an effort to better educate your audience on your chosen topic and government cooperation.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes on how local, state, and federal governments have cooperated to address the social issue you selected. Your presentation should do the following:
- Describe how your chosen topic impacts society.
- Examine the roles of all three levels of government in creating and implementing policies that address your chosen topic.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of having all three levels of government involved in addressing your chosen topic.
- Assess how effective the three levels of government are at working together to solve problems related to your chosen topic.
- Justify why or why not all three levels of government should be involved in managing policies and services related to your topic.