participate in a discussion about what it takes to deliver a successful presentation.
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Speaking in public to any size group can be intimidating. It takes skill and practice to deliver a great presentation and keep your audience engaged. Being prepared and comfortable with your material allows you to relax and feel confident in communicating your message, which helps you to connect more effectively with your audience., participate in a discussion about what it takes to deliver a successful presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- In a post to the discussion board, respond to the following:
- What do you do to prepare for a presentation so that you feel comfortable with your subject matter?
- What techniques do you use to connect with different audience types before and during a presentation you are giving?
- What techniques do you use during the presentation to look prepared and professional?
- What are your greatest skills as a presenter?
- Be sure to read others’ posts and respond to at least two posts by adding clarification, asking questions, or adding constructively to the discussion. To guide your responses, consider the following questions:
- What skills do you need to improve as a presenter?
- What new presentation techniques did you learn from your classmates?
- What new presentation techniques will you incorporate during the preparation for or delivery of your next presentation?
- 250-350 words long with proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
- Include three (3) different sources (the textbook does not count)