Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare for your report by conducting your research and outlining your report. You will need to include the following:
Create an annotated bibliography consisting of at least 8-10 sources that you will use in conducting your research for this report (at least 2 must be peer-reviewed journal articles).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The annotated bibliography consists of your reference plus a paragraph (at least 3 sentences) below which describes how you will use this particular source. It should also provide a critique of the source (i.e. is your information reliable?).
Cover page and table of contents
Create a cover page and table of contents which will outline how you will address the questions listed below for the report.
Write the introduction for your report and address the following:
- A brief history of tourism in your chosen location. For example, is your location a well-developed tourism destination with solid organization and continued growth, or is tourism a relatively new undertaking with little organization?
The present demand for tourism based on a review of available tourism statistics (present this data in a table or in a visually appealing point format – be creative!). Include information such as:
- Number of tourists and the revenue they generate
- Origin of the tourists (i.e. where do they come from?).
- Purpose of their trip.
- A description of the key months/key seasons for visitation. When do most arrive? Are there opportunities to increase visitation at other times?
- Information about the evolution of visitation over the past 10 – 20 years (e.g. increasing, decreasing, stagnant)
Format for Case Study
- All assignments must be typed in Times New Roman font, 12-point size, double spaced.
- Submit assignments in .doc or .docx or .pdf format.
- All assignments must be professionally organized and presented. Instant messaging (IM), chat and email slang and abbreviations are not acceptable forms of communication in this course.
- The final paper should not exceed 12 typed double spaced pages (excluding your title page, table of contents page, references page and appendices). Focus on being concise.
- Visuals such as maps, infographics or tables are encouraged. Visuals are not included in the total page number count, as they are not text.
- For in-text citations, references page, and title page, your papers must adhere to the guidelines set out in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition). There are many online resources that you can access to perfect this format.
- Submit your assignments using dropbox on or before the deadline shared through the course announcement