Procurement in Project Management – 8-10 Pages- READ ALL REQUIREMENTS
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this option you will write a paper presenting a project procurement scenario from the project management perspective (example – you are leading a project that needs to purchase materials, services, or resources). The paper will be based on procurement as defined by A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK®). You must include the following elements:
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements.
Your paper must have:
- An introduction. Use your introduction to summarize and define your topic, including a clear statement of the procurement goal.
The discussion or body. The body of the paper must include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A discussion of the implications of proposed solutions for procurement and contracts.
- A discussion of how procurement works within project teams to facilitate the needs of projects.
- Your evaluation and conclusions regarding possible methods of managing or addressing the problem raised by your opinion on the issues (supported by research).
Current, relevant research from at least six to eight credible sources that
used as readings in this course. At least three references must be peer-reviewed, scholarly sources, and the rest may be trade or professional procurement managementsources. You may certainly use your textbook and course readings, but these do not count as part of the required six to eight sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find your resources. Cite and reference
- The paper is expected to provide thoughtful analysis on the topic. Relate your paper to broader procurement and contract management issues, as discussed throughout the course. You are encouraged to add your own opinions, but those opinions should be carefully considered and supported by evidence. You are building on the work you’ve completed in the discussion forums and Critical Thinking Assignments. Be sure to incorporate feedback you have received along the way.
- A conclusion.
Your paper should be eight to ten pages in length (not counting the cover and reference pages that you must include), well-written, and formatted according to the APA Requirements