Quantitative Research: Article Summary
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is aimed at giving students an opportunity to select and analyze a real quantitative research study and explain how it may or may not be able to help improve an aspect of health care delivery. This will be a 3 – 5 page paper that meets the general writing guidelines which are outlined in the syllabus.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assignment should be carried out as follows:
Step #1: Study selection – Select the article that most interests you.
- A Randomized Trial of Intensive versus Standard Blood-Pressure Control (Article1)
- Cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: Sources, methods and major patterns in GLOBOCAN 2012 (Article2)
- The Quality of Surgical and Pneumonia Care in Minority-Serving and Racially Integrated Hospitals (Article3)
Step #2: Summary: Write a 3 – 5 page summary and analysis of the key aspects of the article you selected. In this summary you should cover the following items in the article:
- Describe the research hypothesis in the article
- Describe the type of quantitative research design selected and why this design was chosen by the author(s), i.e. Descriptive, Correlational, Causal-comparative/quasi-experimental research or Experimental research.
- The following link provides a quick review of the differences http://www.bcps.org/offices/lis/researchcourse/develop_quantitative.html
- Variables tested
- Research design
- Data Analysis