Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologiae, (New Advent)
Summa TheologiaeLinks to an external site.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I, qq. 1-2, 21, 75;
I-II, qq. 18, 85, 94;
II-II, q. 4;
III, q. 60
Construct five syllogisms that you find in Aquinas’ reasoning in the chapters assigned. Adhere to the outline below:
- The first syllogism should concern the nature of theology.
- The second syllogism should concern the question of God’s existence.
- The third syllogism should concern the meaning of “natural law,” or what renders an act morally good or evil.
- The fourth syllogism should concern the consequences of the original sin or the nature of the virtue of faith.
- The fifth syllogism should concern the defining characteristics of the seven sacraments.
- The syllogisms must follow the strict criteria for what a syllogism is, namely, two premises linked by a middle term, yielding a necessary conclusion. If you are confused by this, consult logic texts and if you are still confused, consult me directly. (One cannot claim to be a Master of Theology without having at least basic familiarity with the art and science of logic.)
- The assignment is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The assignment should be formatted per current CMOS and 100-150 words.
- For each syllogism, reference the relevant chapter in the assigned reading, formatted in the current CMOS.
Reference will be sent by support.