Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I scored 60 on the test
Go to http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCS_99.ht… and take the communication quiz to measure your communication skills.
- Take a screenshot of your quiz results. Note: You will be submitting a screenshot of your quiz results along with your reflection.
- Part 2: Review the feedback of your quiz results and create a refection discussing your results. You will write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the results of your communication quiz by keeping the following questions in mind:
- What kind of communicator did you believe you were prior to taking the quiz?
- After taking the communication quiz, what did the results tell you about how you really communicate?
- Provide a conclusion that discusses lessons learned after taking the communication quiz. Next describe three (3) characteristics of an effective communicator; then, suggest two (2) ways you can improve your own communication
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, student’s name, professor’s name, course, and date. (The cover page is not included in the required page count.)