Research Design Methods and Applications, business and finance homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 200–300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this class, you will develop a research proposal based on a business, organizational problem, or topic that you want to explore. If you need help in finding a problem to explore, check the following Web sites for help in brainstorming an organizational issue:
- History of quality management Web site
- Total quality management information Web site
Types of Research:
Utilizing the CTU Library, locate one peer reviewed journal article that reports the findings of a qualitative study and one that reports the findings of a quantitative study (you will need to cite both in your response).
Discuss the following:
- Explain the differences between the two research approaches.
- Explain why each researcher chose the correct research approach (quantitative or qualitative) for their particular research question.
- How would you determine what strategy to use for a research project?
Provide citations and references for your articles in accordance with APA guidelines.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
History of quality. (2011). Retrieved from the Business Performance Improvement Resource Web site: http://www.bpir.com/total-quality-management-histo…
Total quality management information. (2010). Retrieved from the Business Knowledge Source Web site: http://businessknowledgesource.com/manufacturing/c…
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.