Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 6 – Final Paper
Since Mr. Franklin has been expressing his confusion regarding special education and the students’ needs, you have decided to create a user-friendly guide that has relevant resources, definitions, examples, and family-based privacy information specific to students with disabilities.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As you move through the program, this manual will become a resource of up-to-date information in the field of special education. It can also be a rich source of documentation of your work in this program as you consider entering or continuing your work in the profession and field of special education. Additionally, this manual will be a practical source of your completed coursework in preparation for the Capstone course.
- Explain one key landmark case that made the biggest impact on special education.
- Define ten terms that will be most useful in everyday classroom practice.
- Outline the importance of formal and informal assessments in driving instructional planning.
- List at least three common etiological factors of students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Identify teaching techniques for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Identify positive proactive behavior strategies for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Describe five easy to administer informal assessments to evaluate student progress at various ability levels.
Using the template provided, compile the appropriate resources within each section. Follow each section’s instructions and complete as indicated within the template. Please note that there is a minimum of four scholarly sources to be used including the course textbook.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion. Next, submit your document no later than Day 7.