Review an article
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare to complete your assignment by
reviewing the articles below. Select one for the
focus of your first assignment. “Millennials aren’t job-hopping any faster
than Generation X did”
http://www.pewresearch.org/facttank/2017/04/19/mil… Use the research information presented in the article
to answer the questions below. You should write four
paragraphs, one for each step listed in bold. Refer to
Chapter 2 of the webtext as necessary.
• What was the topic of the research?
• Who was studied in the research?
• What was the research question that was
answered by the information in the article?
• What research methods were used?
• Summarize the process researchers used to
• What were the key findings of the research?
• What conclusion was drawn from the
• What follow-up question would you now like
to ask and research based on this article?
• Why did you choose this follow-up question?
PART B: MAKE CONNECTIONS
1) Use your article review to help answer the questions
below. You should write two paragraphs, one for each
a) How can you apply the key research findings to
your own life?
b) What are two additional questions that you have
about society based on this research?
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Use Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides.
• Use section headers (Ask, Research, Learn, Do, and
Make Connections) and write left indented paragraphs
under each corresponding section.
• References are not required for this assignment as you
will use one of the assigned articles and your webtext.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment,
the student’s name, the professor’s name, the
course title, and the date
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now