Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Below are two lists of scenarios where you could use the scientific method. For each of the items in the first list, you would be trying to solve a particular problem. For each of the items in the second list, you would be setting up a formal experiment to make an evaluation. Choose an item from one of these lists and write a clear, well-reasoned step by step description of how the scientific method would be used to solve the problem or make the evaluation. Identify each step, i.e., observation, question, hypothesis, etc. You are not expected to actually do the experiments. Additional instructions are given below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
List of problems that could be solved:
(If you choose an item from this list, don’t solve the problem on the first try. You should have at least a couple hypotheses.
- You discover the dishes in the dishwasher are not getting clean.
- You discover the vacuum is not picking up crumbs on the carpet.
- You discover that when you bake a chocolate cake using your favorite recipe, it tastes a little bit “off”.
- You discover a puddle of water on the basement floor when you get home from work. You clean it up, but the next day, there is another puddle.
- You discover that when you make your favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies they are flat.
List of inquiries requiring a formal experiment:
(If you choose an item from this list, don’t terminate your inquiry after the first experiment. You should formulate a second hypothesis and test it in order to gather additional, more specific information (like in the apple example).
- You want to find out if the new laundry detergent really does get whites whiter as the box claims.
- You want to find out if the new fertilizer really does make plants grow faster.
- You want to find out if the foaming shower cleaner really is more effective at removing soap scum than the leading brand.
Expect this assignment to be a page, or so.
I was thinking doing the “you discover the dishes in the dishwasher are not getting clean”, but whichever works best for you is fine.